I can I file tax return and get refund (even after due
Return can be filed under section 119(2)(b) to get refund.The provision of Section 119(2)(b) empower the income tax authorities to accept the income tax return even if the time limit has expired in case of genuine reason of delay and genuine hardship to the assessee.... So, for example, if the deadline for the tax return for 2017, April 15, will fall on a Saturday, then the due date will be pushed to the following Monday, which will be April 17. There are
How to file Income Tax Return after due date SA POST
Section 234F becomes applicable to an assessee when he/she is compulsorily required to file an income tax return & files income tax return after 31st July, 2018 (now extended till 31st August, 2018). If the assessee is not compulsorily required to file an income tax return but still files after the due date then also Sec 234F will become applicable.... Return can be filed under section 119(2)(b) to get refund.The provision of Section 119(2)(b) empower the income tax authorities to accept the income tax return even if the time limit has expired in case of genuine reason of delay and genuine hardship to the assessee.
What are the charges if I file income tax returns after
As per this section, an individual would have to pay a fee of up to Rs 10,000 for filing income tax return after the due dates specified in section 139(1) of the Act. Taxpayers are liable to pay a how to make up like a witch Belated Return of Income Tax after Due Date. If a taxpayer fails to submit his income tax return. 1. On or before the due date mentioned under Section 139(1), or
Income Tax Return Due Date What is Due Date for Tax
"The last date for submission of income tax has been extended from July 31 to August 31, 2018, I request every taxpayer to submit their income tax by the due date, fulfil their duty as a law how to make avocado ripen after cutting "The last date for submission of income tax has been extended from July 31 to August 31, 2018, I request every taxpayer to submit their income tax by the due date, fulfil their duty as a law
How long can it take?
Corporate income tax (CIT) due dates WWTS Home
- Due date To file Income Tax return assessment year 2014-15
- Concequencies of not filing Income Tax Return by due date
- How to file Income Tax Return (ITR) after due date PO TOOLS
- Income Tax Return Filing CBDT has extended the due date
How To File Income Tax Return After Due Date
How to file income tax return after due date The only difference is that instead of filing your ITR under section 139(1), you will be required to file ITR under section 139(4).
- Case 2: Total or Partial amount of tax was left to be paid on the due date. If there is an amount of tax which is due to be paid by you after due date then there will be a penal interest of 1% per month or part thereof till the date on which taxes are actually paid on the amount paid after due date.
- If you file your Income Tax Return after the due date and there is any unpaid tax liability then you would be liable to pay the unpaid taxes along with penal interest @ 1% per month (simple interest) from the due date of filing the income tax return till the date of payment of taxes.
- What’s a late tax return. The last date to file tax returns is usually 31 July of each AY. Assessment year is the year in which we assess income, pay taxes and file tax return for the previous
- Due date to file Income Tax return has been provided under section 139 of the Income Tax Act. Further section 139 of the Income tax also provide the person who are required to file the compulsory return of Income tax .It is mandatory for every taxpayer to communicate the details of his income to the Income-tax Department.