Gasoline and Diesel Fuel InjectionOperation Diagnosis
fuel pressure typically reaches 60 psi at most on non gdi systems. compression fittings hold in the hundreds of psi. if you're splicing the line either use compression fittings or flare the line with new fittings and unions.... If the return line is too small, the question becomes, “Besides running a bigger return line, is there any other way to use the stock, in-tank EFI fuel pump to feed a carburetor?” There is one possibility, but it means adding another regulator, using both a bypass and a static regulator together.
Best way to repair a rotten fuel line? Motor Vehicle
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions 28635 Mound Road, Warren, MI 48092 USA. Customer Service: 1-800-533-6127 Tech Service: 1-800-533-6127 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org... 10/10/2018 · Through my reading and talking to other car guys it seems like a fuel return line may be a good addition to an old car. I personally don't have an educated opinion yet. My area of concern is a street car with carburetor, mech. or elect. fuel pump. Percolating and vapor lock seem to be reasons for a return line. I have a 1969 blah blah car with a factory return from the fuel filter. I also have
OIl drain plug- return feed line? DSMtuners
Buy With Confidence Extensive Selection Covering all of your truck accessory and performance parts needs. Top Brands Check out a list of all manufacturers we carry. how to make a paper giraffe step by step This will require you to use a U-tube to ensure that gasoline returns to the tank, or the fuel return line. Some vehicles will have a different way to go about this depending on your make and model. Some vehicles will have a different way to go about this depending on your make and model.
Diesel fuel return line Boat Design Net
10/10/2018 · Through my reading and talking to other car guys it seems like a fuel return line may be a good addition to an old car. I personally don't have an educated opinion yet. My area of concern is a street car with carburetor, mech. or elect. fuel pump. Percolating and vapor lock seem to be reasons for a return line. I have a 1969 blah blah car with a factory return from the fuel filter. I also have how to calculate rate of return formula • Screen the puller application. • Inspect the puller; do not use damaged parts. • Use the proper type and size of puller for the job.
How long can it take?
Sniper return line plug? Holley Performance
- fuel return line 79 chevy 1/2 ton - Hot Rod Forum
- OIl drain plug- return feed line? DSMtuners
- Diesel Fuel Injector Return Braided Hose with Instructions
- fuel regulator return line Hot Rod Forum Hotrodders
How To Plug Fuel Return Line
23/10/2006 · The return line from the pump was an early GM attempt at eliminating vapor lock. The three=line fuel pump would have an internal pressure relief valve fixed at about 5-6 PSIG, and the pump would try to pump full volume all the time.
- 24/05/2016 · Hello,my name is Richard and I purchased a lancia fulvia series 2 exactly a year ago.Its a 1.3s first registered in January 1973.Over the past year I have been gradually replacing worn parts and generally getting to know this great little car.I am trying to just tweak certain things and have reached the part that seems to frighten a lot of
- 14/11/2011 · Can the return line be capped off on a mechanical fuel pump. I didnt know there was a return on any mechanical one. so I just ordered one I didnt know there was a return on any mechanical one. so I just ordered one I hope I dont have to buy a new one
- The unique Ram Jet fuel injection system stands 11-inches tall at its highest point and consists of a two-piece manifold/plenum assembly, eight injectors, a throttle body, and an updated MEFI 4 controller. Setup instructions are included, making it a simple ''plug-and-play'' installation.
- 14/03/2007 · The return line is usually plumbed to one of the storage tanks, preferrably at the farthest end forward so that the return fuel has a good opportunity to cool before being needed again. If you return to the day tank, the day tank fuel will heat up eventually, particularly if you are on a long voyage.