ASTI Regular part-time teacher
30/01/2010 · It might work out as a lower figure, depending on the amount of hours worked per day. If, for example, you are only in work during the time the children are in school, you won't be classed as working a full day (5-5.5 hours, because you don't get paid for lunch hour, compared to 7-7.5 hours in most other full time jobs - again no paid lunch hour, but working until later in the day)... 23/07/2011 · I am currently covering maternity leave at a school. I started on 1st November 2010 and finish on 23rd July 2011. I work 30 hours a week and my pro rata pay is £9276.73 which they divide into 12 equal months even though I am only there approx 9 months??
Other than reimbursement of expenses, conditions of employment apply on a pro rata basis to employees employed on a part-time basis. Attendance A teacher employed part-time and their principal will consult regarding the days and times of attendance, including any arrangements regarding attendance at parent-teacher meetings on days other than normal days of attendance.... The pro-rata salary would be paid on a monthly basis spread equally through the year and would take account of an additional nominal week at the end of each term of working 9 weeks for annual leave owed but not taken during term-time.
Long service leave calculation guide Department of Commerce
A pro rata salary is calculated by dividing someone's annual, full-time salary by any portion of an employment period that is less than a year, according to Discovering People. For example, if a full-time employee makes $52,000 per year, the pro rata salary for one week is $1,000 because there are how to respond to a bad review template Hi, can anyone help me with some calculations on salary? - if I earn $23 hour plus super, and I work 20 hours a week, what is my annual pro rata salary amount?
Can Anyone Work Out What My Hourly Wage Is (School Term
• school fees for any school-age children who accompany you (or pro rata fees, if the child will be at school for less than 12 months) Use the following information to work out how much money you need. how to make creamy ice cream without machine Hourly Rate from Pro-Rata Salary Hourly Rate from Information Provided The following calculator is for use where you wish to calculate the hourly rate of a non-teaching member of staff, either from the annual full-time equivalent (FTE) salary, annual pro-rata (APR) salary, or gross monthly pro-rata (and related employee-specific details).
How long can it take?
How Do You Work Out Pro Rata Pay? YouTube
- ASTI Regular part-time teacher
- Njc How do i work out a salary that is pa pro rata?
- Long service leave entitlements and continuous service
- how do I work out salary on a pro rata basis??? Yahoo
How To Work Out Pro Rata School Pay
Njc - How do i work out a salary that is pa pro rata? Discussions, debates, videos and photos of what Singapore is talking about. Njc - How do i work out a salary that is pa pro rata? Njc : Videos. NJC Mass Dance 2007 - A Public Affair. NJC Mass Dance 2007 - A Public Affair . Second
- For example, if a school is open for 39 weeks and there is a leave entitlement of five weeks, then the employee must be paid for 39 weeks, plus their leave entitlement (reduced on a pro rata basis). The salary is usually divided by 12 and paid in equal monthly instalments throughout the year to ensure that the employee receives regular payments.
- 2/01/2015 · I've just been offered a term-time only job in a school- Can anyone explain how to work out what the salary is ? Am confused because I'm guessing some of the holidays are paid ? Even more confusing because its a part-time post so its pro rata anyway. HELP !! I …
- than 10 years is entitled to pro rata long service leave. When an employee has completed 7 When an employee has completed 7 years of service but less than 10 years, the long service leave is calculated on a pro- rata basis for
- those working part-time are entitled to the same level of holiday pro rata, currently this is 5.6 times your usual working week for example. 22.4 days for someone working four days a week you start building up holiday as soon as you start work